Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh the places I would go....

....if only I had the money.

I've recently joined Pinterest. Not sure that this is such a good idea - I hear that it's very addicting.

Which I understand now. It's like a whole new facebook, but only pictures. picturebook! (copyright pending).

One of the many boards that I like to look at are boards where people post pictures of where they want to go, and it has awakened a sleeping giant! Going to Mexico was just the start....I want to go so many places. I thought to myself today, "Man, I wish I were a Kardashian so I could be loaded and go anywhere I want." I'm not really sure why I had to choose a Kardashian, but that is not the point.

Here, drool over some pictures:








Seriously.

My Mom and I made a promise to each other that in 2014 we would take a trip to Europe. So, when you are reading this Mom (which will be after I tell her that I've made another post), I hope you realize what you have gotten yourself into! I'm seeing some mighty fine places that we need to hit up. (Mom: 'hit up' means 'go to.')

3 comments:

  1. Suzanne you are so funny! Love those pictures. I also joined Pinterest quite a while ago (I keep spelling it Pininterest, I realize!), but cannot figure it out for anything! I'm on the same level as my dear SIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the first picture Havasupai? If so, that's totally do-able! Pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the first is Havasupai! I STILL haven't gone. Feeling a little left out. Holy crap, if you could see all the picture I wanted to put on here.... Let's just say this world is awesome.

    @Kari - I'm still getting the hang of Pinterest, but I think that I will like it. So many great ideas out there!

    ReplyDelete