Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yoga.....ish.

Seeing how I am not in school this semester, my schedule can be very, very boring. And there aren't many things that I look forward to. But I get excited for Thursday nights. Why, you ask?

Because Thursday is yoga night.

I know, I know. Me doing yoga? I never thought I would live to see the day. Though at one point in my life I used to be able to do this:

.....ish.

I now look more like something like this:

.....ish.

Though I may not be the most flexible person on the planet (believe me, I would be in the circus if that were the case), I look forward to Thursday nights. I can just relax, breathe, focus, and do some weird poses that supposedly make my body stronger. And believe me - I am sore the next day.

Moral of the story, I'm doing yoga and really enjoying it. And hopefully I get better. And hopefully I can do more when I am a student again. Yippee! (Who would have ever thought that I would say something to the affect that I want to go to school...)

Meanwhile at Lee's:

{While I was working}
Customer (pointing to a magazine): Hey! Aren't you that girl on the magazine? You look like her!
Me (pointing to the same magazine): You mean that girl?
Customer: Yeah.
Me: You mean that girl who just got out being in jail for four years for murder?
Customer:....Yeah.
Me: Nope. Not her.
(Customer walks away).




Grrrreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment