Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween...Mexican style! (I realize this is almost a month late).

Here are some pictures from our Halloween party at Discovery school. Man - do these mexicans go out for their fiestas! So many crazy things. Me and two really good friends were Thing 1, Thing 1 and 1/2, and Thing 2. No one here really knows Dr. Seuss, so needless to say people just thought we were clowns. Oh! And the penguin, footie pajamas that I am wearing? My mom's. And she wears them all the time. She is way cool!






My little brother Ricky was John Lennon for Halloween. He is so funky fresh with that pizza!


Here are some cute pictures of some kids there. I love them all! They were all decked out in traditional clothes...I wish that I had gotten more pictures. Oh and the little kid with the sweet mustache who isn't looking at the camera is Mikel. Cutest little kid, but the little dear wouldn't let me take his picture. Grrrr!





Seriously so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment