Sunday, November 14, 2010

things just break.

So....here are some things that have broken while in Mexico:

my iHome charger...check.
my computer........check.
my iPod............check.

I'm sure that if I had a phone, I would break it. I am taking EXTRA good care of my camera. No one is touching that!

OK, this post is mainly to explain why I haven't said anything for so long. I didn't have a computer to write anything with. But, I promise soon there will be so many photos that you won't have to look here for a whole other three months. You are welcome. And by that time it will be Valentine's Day and will not actually be in Mexico. Lame.

So, my compy got a sweet virus (sarcasm) but then Mitch, an awesome teacher that is down here, restored it. I lost my pictures and everything else on my computer, which sucks, but what can you do. But then, for some reason, I was listening to my iPod on my computer and for some reason it erased all my songs from my iPod. All 2542 of them. All of my movies and TV shows too. I was trying not to cry when that happened - my poor little kids at school were probably scared of me that day. I was not a happy camper. But once again, Mitch pulled through! It's still not perfect, but at least I can get back most of my music! Ugh. It's been a stressful week with electronics.

Anyway, the moral of this post is that there are going to be lots of pictures coming. Don't worry.

Oh! And Harry Potter comes out in four days! Could life get any better?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh - I'm sorry! Good luck with all your technological woes. The good thing about pictures is that everybody takes 3 million a day and you ought to be in a couple of 'em, right?
    And what's the big deal with losing a couple (thousand)songs? Mmmm, yeah, sorry.

    ReplyDelete