Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"What is this, Horseville? Because I'm surrounded by naysayers. Wordplay!"

Who says I can't run the 5K this Saturday? Well, lots of people might, seeing how I went running for two miles yesterday and it took an embarrassingly long amount of time. But! I will prove them wrong. It will still take an embarrassingly long amount of time (sorry Tricia!), but I will still do it AND look like a champion. Word. It might be the first race of our race series, but you've gotta start somewhere. The bottom is a good place to start, I guess.

Here are some great things that I am addicted to right now:




1) I recently jumped on the 30 Rock bandwagon (thank you Netflix!) and I don't know if it is Liz Lemon, or actually Tina Fey, or if they are one-and-the-same, but I find myself having "Liz Lemon" moments all of the time. Also, I have watched this video a ridiculous amount of times. Please feel free to judge.



2) Melody Gardot. Or Pinata Garnier as Brad likes to call her. I really like her music and I just bought one of her piano books. Now if I could just sing and play like her I would be set for life.



3) More Korean Pop music! Or K*Pop as we 'in the know' like to call it. I recently ran into one of my good friends from high school and somehow found about our common love of Korean Pop music. I'm still trying to remember how that topic even came up. But she loves it a million times more than me, and gave me a whole post-it note covered in songs that I should look up - and she did not disappoint! My poor roommates have had to listen to this music all weekend. But I know that they secretly love it.

I mean, look at this dance. C'mon!


But really - let's hope that I don't die on Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Garnier wasnt it. But i can't remember what it actually was, so this is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look like a Gretchen - you've gotta admit!

    ReplyDelete