Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nerves.

Well - the day is finally here. As I am writing this, there are only nine hours left until I have to get up and go to the airport. If you are doing your math correctly, that is at 3:00 am. Gross. But I doubt I will be able to sleep at all anyway!
All of my bags are packed, and I am pretty much set! Guh. I am getting a little bit nervous though. People keep on asking me if I am nervous and I give a half-hearted "Yeah a little bit," but the truth is, is that it hasn't hit me completely yet. It should be quite the entertaining sight to see me having a full-out panic attack whilst in Mexico. Everyone who will be there at the lovely moment will be in for quite a treat.
As soon as I get to the airport in Mexico City, I will go on a bus to go on my week-long vacation. I am quite excited! There will be a million pictures, I'm sure. Oh! And if anyone was wondering about my Spanish classes, I loved them! They helped a lot, but still I can only pick out about one word in every fifty. This should be a fun couple of weeks! My poor, poor host family who will have to deal with my charades. They don't know what they are in for!

No comments:

Post a Comment