Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Don't worry, it was only temporary.

Don't worry, kids. My face is fine now. Unfortunately I didn't take a ton of pictures of my face - some people my think of this as a good thing. But really, it was quite the face. To put it in the words of my good friend April, who is also a teacher here in Tehuacan, "Suzy, your face is nasty."

Thanks.

But she spoke the truth. I had some seriously nasty scabs on my chin, above my lips, and a HUGE bump on my forehead. Thank goodness for bangs. Here's a picture from when it first happened :

You like the sugar on the forehead? Yup. It absorbs moisture. Who knew?

Don't mind the awkward facial expressions. Give me a break - I'm laughing because I just hit my head on the bottom of a pool!

I'm just living the dream here guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment