Saturday, October 2, 2010

I am a terrible blogger, but I'm trying.

OK, so Mexico is great! Really it is. But I've been so busy with a lot of stuff that I haven't had time to even write anything. So here are some things that have happened:

-I was on the front row for the circus.
-I was asked if I was an American princess.
-I got married to my 8 year-old cousin, Rodrigo. I promised to cook his food and always have Coca Cola on the table.
-My friends cousin Johnny walked in on me belting out some Mulan songs, and all he said was, "Can I pass?" (The Mexican version of 'Can I pass through your room?')
-I've watched 'Four Christmases' twice. Why? Because it plays on the bus to Puebla. It's not even Christmastime. Terrible movie, if anyone was wondering. Why Reese?
-I've watched 'The Last Airbender' twice. Dubbed. But I still liked it!
-My school children think that I'm in love with Justin Beiber....?
Well I've gotta go to an illegal movie store to pick my entertainment for the night. Geez I love Mexico....

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW you'd come home from Mexico married! (You are coming back, right? You could put a coca cola on Rodrigo's table in the States.)
    Also, it somehow makes me happy you liked "The Last Airbender".
    And if you still like me as a sister and person, I'd like to chat with you again. Soon.

    ReplyDelete